CCTV Surveillance Technology
Suraksha Institute Of Technology Provide Theory & Practical Training on different type of CCTV Camera Installation, Configuration & Repairing Services. This Training will be provided from Basic Certificate Course – Level 1 Certified CCTV Surveillance Technician [ CCST ], After Level 1 of Basic Certificate Couse student can go for Level 2 Professional Diploma In CCTV Surveillance Technology [ PDCST] which will give you more detail and industrial exposer of CCTV Technology ,after Level 2 student will go for level 3 Advance Diploma in Surveillance Technology [ ADST] , ADST is Job oriented course , This course will provide training on OMS / RMS / VMS technology and cover all type of CCTV Camera Technology and also give 3 month on site industrial training and camera installation in project work.
We will provide you 100 % Placement Commitment in CCST & PDCST Courses. And in Student who join 1 year Advance Diploma in Surveillance Technology will get 100 % placement in reputed company after successfully completing the course or they can start there own business in CCTV Camera Installation. Institute will provide all required support in Sales Inquiry , material sources and Financial support.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with an interest in IP should attend. Whether you are a technician, engineer, sales consultant, specifier or operator this training course will provide you with a solid base to further your career. All are welcome.
Module 1 - CCTV Camera
- What is Analog CCTV & IP Camera
- Type of CCTV Camera
- Assembling CCTV Camera
- Installation Process of CCTV
Module 2 - Diff. Type of Tools & There Use
- How to Tool Kit List
- Minimum Required Tools for CCTV Maintenance
- How to use Multi meter
- How to Use Cable Tester.
Module 3 - Power Supply
- Type of Power Supply
- Connection of Power Supply
- Voltage and Current
- Video and Amp. Drop
Module 4 – Cable & Junct
- Type of Cable
- Gauge of Cable
- Use and application of Cable
- Type of Diff. Junction Box
- Use and application of Junction Box
Module 5 - DVR (DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER)
- Connection Diagram for DVR
- Operating of DVR
- DVI / VGA / HDMI Port Pin Details
- How to Take Backup in USB Pen Drive.
Module 6 - CCTV Networking & NVR – Network Video Recorder
- What is Remote CCTV Networking
- Need of CCTV Monitoring System
- Remote Server Concepts
- NVR Concepts
- Networking Related Glossary
Module 7 - IP Camera
- Advantages of IP Camera
- Installation of IP Camera
- I Phone Demo with IP camera-Ref.Vide
Module 8 - Wifi Camera
- Installation of wifi camera
- Installation of Camera Software
- Networking of wifi camera Setup
* All The Module of CCST Level 1
Module 9 - CCTV Project Planning
- Site Visit For CCTV Camera Installation
- Prepare Bill of Material
- Prepare Layout and Connectivity Diagram
Module 10 – Site Visit For CCTV Camera Planning
- Hospital Site Visit for CCTV Camera
- Industrial Site Visit for CCTV Camera Project
- Hotel Site Visit
Module 11 – Sales Quotation
- How to prepare Sales Quotation
- How to Source the material
- Manpower Planning & Costing.
Module –12 Time Attendance& Access Control
- Access Control Introduction
- Required Tools Of Access Control
- How to Configure IP Address
- Door access Control Introduction
Module – 13 Spy Camera
- Diff. Types of SPY Camera.
- Wireless Spy Camera
- Advantages of SPY Camera.
- Baby Monitoring Camera.
Module –14 Internship – 2 Month
- In This module Student need to place at any of the Industries / corporate office / CCTV Field Maintenance / Access Control Projects for practical onsite installation experience.
* All The Module of PDCST Level 2
Module – 15 – CCTV OMS – Operation and Maintenance Servies.
- CCTV Camera Routing Preventive Services
- Fault Finding of Analog CCTV Camera
- Fault Finding of IP Network CCTV Camera
- Daily Checklist of CCTV Maintenance activity
- Water proofing of CCTV Camera
Module – 16 – CCTV RMS – CCTV Remote Monitoring Services.
- RMS Control Room Setup
- LAN Connectivity
- WAN Connectivity
- Daily Checklist of RMS Activity.
- Alarm Testing and Log.
- 2 Way Audio and Video Setup.
Module –17 CCTVCMS – CCTV Maintenance Services
- How to prepare CMS AMC Contract.
- Preventive Maintenance of CCTV Camera.
- Repairing of DVR / NVR Cards PCB
- Repairing of Camera PCB
- Repairing of Power Supply PCB.
Module – 18 Wifi 4G CCTV Camera Solutions
- How to Design Wireless CCTV Camera Solutions.
- Advantages of Wireless CCTV camera Solutions.
- Industrial Wireless Camera solutions.
Module – 19 Solar CCTV Camera Solutions
- Solar CCTV Camera Specification.
- Technical Connectivity Diagram
- Power Supply and Network Connection.
- Advantages of Solar CCTV Camera.
- Area where Solar Camera can be Used.
Module – 20 Road Traffic and Number Plate RTO Project
- Vehicle Number Plate Recognition Camera.
- RTO E Challan Project.
- Toll Tax Camera solutions.
- Road Traffic Monitoring Camera.
- Highway Security and Accident Management
Module – 21 Special CCTV Camera [ Thermal / Under Water Camera / Drone / Medical ]
- Type of Thermal Camera.
- Advantages of Thermal Camera.
- CCTV Surveillance through Thermal Camera.
- CCTV Drone Camera .
- Advantages of Drone CCTV Camera Surveillance.
- Medical CCTV Camera Solutions.