Professional Diploma In Home Security System & Automation
Looking to the increasing rate in crime , In Todays world it is necessary that every people must have to think for Home Security system , A security alarm is a system designed to detect intrusion – unauthorized entry – into a Bungalow , Apartment House or Business area. Security alarms are used in residential, commercial, industrial, and military properties for protection against burglary (theft) or property damage, as well as personal protection against intruders.
Some alarm systems serve a single purpose of burglary protection; combination systems provide both fire and intrusion protection. Intrusion alarm systems may also be combined with closed-circuit television surveillance (CCTV) systems to automatically record the activities of intruders, and may interface to access control systems for electrically locked doors.
A wireless security system is like having an automated security guard at your home. ... The wireless security system's sensors are devices that you put around your home that will alert the Control Panel if a door or window is opened, if a motion sensor is triggered, or if one of your monitored smoke detectors goes off...
There are 2 Level in Professional Diploma In Home Security System & Automation
Level 1 :- Certified Course of Home Security System
Level 2 :- Wi-Fi Smart Home Automation System
Type of Course :- Class Room & Online Training
Duration of Course :- 1 Month1
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for those who have an electrical or CCTV Wiring background (for example maintenance electricians or Wireman / Electrical Engineer ) or for those who have successfully completed course Advance Diploma of Surveillance Technology. - ADST.
Module 1 :- Introduction To Burglar And Intruder Alarm
- Basic components used in an Burglar & Intruder Alarm system.
- Wiring different types of detectors.
- Wireless Detectors.
Module 2 :- Wired System Circuitry And Intruder Alarm
- Electrical and electronic in intruder alarm.
- Ohms law and alarm circuitry.
- Wiring SAB (Self-activating bell), keypad and other output circuits.
Module 3 :- Wireless Intruder Alarm System Designing
- Designing an intruder alarm system for small and medium size businesses and domestic market.
- Different grades in intruder alarm system and wiring differences.
- Calculating battery size in accordance with British standard.
Module 4 :- Practical Of An Intruder Alarm System
- Wiring an intruder alarm panel with detectors using multiple techniques.
- Wireless Technology of Intruder Alarm System.
- Zoning an intruder alarm system.
- Connecting the panel with telephone lines for remote signaling.
- Alarm receiving centre (ARC).
- GSM Mobile Software installation.
Module 5 :- Inspection Testing And Commissioning Of An Intruder Alarm System
- Testing all cables for correct resistance level.
- Checking detector voltage.
- Calculating total current load.
- Testing outputs.
- Installers responsibilities and maintenance.
- Completing all required paper works.
For More Details Please View The Boucher.
We are specialized in developing and give Training to Student for Wi-Fi smart Home Automation systems which are energy-efficient, reliable and simple to use. With our consistent efforts from our team of professional we have been able to develop new Energy Efficient, Reliable & Simple systems which are smart & Wi-Fi Enable.
Module 1 :- Wi-Fi Smart Automation [ Home / Office / Industrial ] System Design
- Basic of Smart Home Automation Technology.
- WIFI Technology in Home Automation Technology.
- Wifi Lighting Switches.
- Air conditioner & Hot Water System.
- Water Motor Control System.
Module 2 :- Installation & Configuration of Wi-fi Smart Home Automation
- System Setup of Smart Home Automation Technology.
- Configuration of WIFI Technology in Home Automation Technology.
- Wiring Diagram of Wifi Lighting Switches.
- Trouble shooting of Home Automation Technology.
Module 3 :- Home Room Automation Switches
Give your hotel room with advance features like Key Tag for power saving, Do Not Disturb, Make My Room, Laundry features and indications along with crystal glass finish touch switches.
Hotel Room Automation Systems (HRAS) provides Architects the opportunity to use our advanced yet easy to work with components to provide smooth, state-of-the-art technology without sacrificing style. Treat your hotel room to a new experience with elegant interfaces, integrated room automation and energy saving.